Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
22nd Mech and the future......... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

22nd Mech and the future.........

4 posters

:: General

Go down

22nd Mech and the future......... Empty 22nd Mech and the future.........

Post  Niteeye Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 pm

1st of , i would like to say thankyou to you guys for the support of me as new CO , we have been having a cracking campaign so far , with some real fun times .

Now for the slightly more serious stuff......Our future.

I have been taking a look at the Structure of 22nd , and whilst i have not myself removed any inactive players , i know edwin has . What i have done is reduced the rank to member of any inactive player . I have removed most of the XO's , as i feel with the 8 we had , we had 6 too many .
All active players have been given the Rank of Recruiter , for which i would like all to make sure they have their recruiter flag turned on.

I have decided that we only need 2 primary XO's and 1 Training XO .

XO for Europe Primetime
XO for US Primetime
XOT for training

With this i am pleased to Annouce WILDMAN as XO for US Primetime , S! and congrats m8.
I am still considering the other 2 positions and would welcome ideas and input from Squad members , i will add that i am more than happy to consider someone newer to the role . My only conditions are that the choices are active in the squad and willing to help promote squad play and teamwork.

On the subject of Teamwork ... Something that the squad needs to work on .
For defence objectives , i still feel 22nd are in the squads with FB's and Town defences , But for AO's we need that extra edge and inturn , further build on our defence .
This extra edge can only be achieved with better comms , and these come with peoples use of TS3 .
I have been sat in other squad channels on Allied TS3 server on many occasions because no other 22nd is on TS , and listening to the comms about FB busts and Attacks , just shows me how much we are missing on out . This doesn't include the fun and laughs to be had . I remember having quite a few on our on TS2 server , and how good our playtime was back then , for tactics , comms and taking the piss outta Jelly :-)
Add to this , training of new recruits . Ask yourself , whats easier ..........Explaining something on Voice comms , or spending ages typing it into a chat system , that somethings scrolls so fast , i dont even know what i just typed.

With this in mind , i feel i have little choice to make using of TS3 on Allied Server , A squad requirement , this also means a few of us will have to get microphones sorted "obviously in this current economic climate , there has to be some give and take"
Remember with us being on Allied Server now , you are not restricted to sitting in our channel on your own , Have had many dicussions with Igor , who a lot of you know as an old 22nd CO , and 22nd are more than welcome to join SODS channel . Theres Plenty of choices or squads out there to join up with , rather than playing alone.

As most of you know , i wanted 22nd to re-align itself more with AHC . We already have our Wonderful Keysie as AHC XO comms . Red has Joined AHC and from his Feedback , he is really enjoying its after a long long break from his previous time in , Edwin has also Joined AHC and i really look forward to having both of their input and skills into running these maps .

Right , i think that is a big enough wall of text for Now . As always , your input is requested .

Big S! to the best squad
Niteeye
Commanding Officer .

Niteeye

Back to top Go down

22nd Mech and the future......... Empty Re: 22nd Mech and the future.........

Post  wildman4 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:20 pm

S! Thanks niteeye. It would be a great thing to see the 22nd regain our former glory. Right now it looks like we are on the right track. I will be trying to organize fb defense missions to facilitate attacks. My plan is to have at least 2 guarding the fb and every one else can join in the attack if they wish but need to be ready to be called back to the fb. Keeping the fb secure is a priority to support any allied attack. Looking forward to getting new players and as many 'old' ones as we can in the game. cheers
wildman4
wildman4

Back to top Go down

Post  edwin75 Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm

looks like a good step into the right direction.
Last few weeks the game is getting more fun too with more people online and most of the time we are all in the same towns Smile

The only ones i kicked where recruits, i check them every intermission, i boot them when they are member for >30 days and not online last 3 weeks or stopped logging after 14 days since the account started (they finished the trailperiod and quit).

Hope we are getting more players playing the game when 1.34 goes live and we can pick up some players for our squad Smile

Maybe we should make a new recruitement topic on the forums.

edwin75

Back to top Go down

Post  casey176 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:55 am

I gotta say this is fantastic news to hear for myself. I feel this is a great new direction for a squad that has been around for years, 2004 i believe.

I am more than willing to do my part to help and as Nite already knows and most of you, I am always there to help anyone that I can when I am available. By next next week, praying that I will be offered 1 of the 3 jobs I have been interviewing with lolol, I will be back on track with my account and be able to be more supportive since I will then be able to buy a new rig finally that will allow me to actually fight lolol. But that will not happen at least till the beginning of next year from the looks of it.

WildMan huge grats!!! And Ed and Red I am happy to see them advance to AHC command. I am here for support for you all of you and Nite especially.

Always outnumbered never out gunned!!!!
casey176
casey176
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down