Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!

2 posters

:: General

Go down

Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  Empty Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!

Post  StelGard Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:37 am

S!

I'm in contact with several 22nd Mech Officers that want to see the 22nd Mechanized Infantry Regiment step forward. We want the 22nd back in the fight! I request that we gather together in a War Council on TS. Requests have been sent up channel and we expect to see action today or tomorrow at the latest. If you want to know more get OL and on TS. Heavy Recruiting starts today. We're spreading the word; the 22nd is back in the hunt! The wolves are hungry and we're hunting as a pack once more! Attack, Defend we've done it all. And we're about to do it again!

Lets kick some Axis Ass!

StelGard....Out!

StelGard
StelGard

Back to top Go down

Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  Empty Re: Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!

Post  keysie Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm

sounds good

keysie

Back to top Go down

Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  Empty Re: Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!

Post  keysie Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 am

looks like no one is intersted in any changes

keysie

Back to top Go down

Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!  Empty Re: War Council

Post  StelGard Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm

S! keysie,

I guess you are right. I can't stay with a Squad that doesn't even read and respond to their own website. Bad enough few use TS and training of what few new recruits we have isn't even an after thought. Lets talk about what to do about this keysie. I'll send you an email. I have good ways of spending my time. Spinning wheels ain't my style.

Be Talking I'm sure.

StelGard....Out!.
StelGard
StelGard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down