Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
commandlist EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
commandlist EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
commandlist EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
commandlist EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
commandlist EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
commandlist EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
commandlist EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
commandlist EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
commandlist EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

commandlist

3 posters

:: General

Go down

commandlist Empty commandlist

Post  edwin75 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Thought i had posted a few of the commands, guess that was in our old forum, copy past these from another forum where i posted them 2 years ago Smile

Chat shortcuts
Written by KFS1
Thursday, 25 September 2008 21:43
When Campaign #46 went live, we slipped in a little feature. I'd coded these a long time ago but never enabled them because I didn't get a chance to test them. While I was waiting on the scoring processing for today's campaign reset I decided to run my little test battery. Chat shortcuts are 5 letter codes you can type into a chat message that the server will swap out for meaningful information. Each starts with a '$' symbol followed by a four character "subtitution name"

$orig
$targ
Are replaced with the name of your mission's origin or target respectively.
$lead
Is replaced with the callsign of your mission's current leader.
$unit
Is replaced with the short form of your current brigade, e.g. 1.Division/1.Brigade
$miss
Is replaced with your "mission" name, which is the same as $unit/$miss... E.g. 1.Division/1.Brigade/KFS1

These substitutions occur as soon as your message is received by the host, which means you can do things like:

/own $orig
Reports the current /own status of your origin rather than having to type, e.g. "/own Bergen Op Zoom"
/m $lead Approve my contacts!
Asks your mission leader an obvious question.
/r $miss
Tells the last person to send you a message which brigade and mission you are on.
/1 I'm on $lead's mission in $unit attacking $targ but we haven't left $orig yet

Alle Dot commands
Thx to Gnasche:

.(#)
Use this to chat on a specific channel. You can also press the F# on your keyboard. So, F1 is the same as .1 <message>

.afk
Away From Keyboard. Use this when you won't be available to respond to messages. You can follow the command with specific text to relay to anyone who attempts to message you. Example: .afk Getting a beer. Back in five minutes.

.backupleader
When you are leader, you can specify who will take over as leader should you leave the mission. Use .backupleader <username>

.conv
Use this to set the convergence on your linked guns. Type .conv by itself will show you what your current convergence is set to. You can also type (for example) .conv 300 to set your convergence to 300 meters, or whatever distance you like from 0 meters up to 800 meters.

.em
Emotes. You can use .em followed by the emote you want your character to do. These include: laugh, cheer, ammo, getdown, moveout, salute, halt, doubletime and attention. For example: .em laugh

.fbs
This will show you the status of the FireBases connected with the city you are closest to. You can also specify the city you want information about, such as: .fbs Schilde

.friends
You can add other players to your friends list. Typing .friends will display that list. Whenever a friend logs into the game, you will be notified. Players can be added or removed by typing .friends <username>

.hc
This displays a list of the High Command members logged in and their details.

.hclist
This is a short list High Commands members logged in. If their name is in parentheses, they are AFK (away from keyboard).

.help
This displays a list of commands. Typing .help <command> will give you information about that specific command.

.home
This will tell you which brigade you are currently attached to, and the location of that brigade.

.hqoff
.hqon
These two commands turn on and off the HQ messages, such as when facilities are lost or captured.

.ignore
You can add other players to your ignore list. Typing .ignore will display that list. You will no longer see any chat from that player. Players can be added or removed by typing .ignore <username>

.m
Send a private message to another player. Usage: .m <username> <message>

.makeleader
If you are the leader of a mission, you can make another player the leader by typing .makeleader <username>

.mlist
This shows a list of the players currently on the same mission as you. A * next to their name means they are spawned into the game world.

.noechat
This toggles on and off the enemy chat. With it off, you cannot hear the enemy when they chat locally.

.nowho
This toggles on and off if you're visible online. With it off, other players will not be able to get information about you by typing .who <your username>

.obj (l, n or i)
Objectives, followed by List, Number, or Information. .obj l shows a list of all of the Attack and Defense Objectives for your country. .obj n shows the number of Attack Objectives available and used. .obj i shows information about the Objectives related to the city you are in. If you're not near a city, you must select a city on the map before typing .obj i to get info about it.

.orders
When you are the mission leader you can give general orders to anyone that joins your mission. Typing .orders <message> will display that message to everyone on your mission. It will remain on their screen until you change the orders or give command to another player with .makeleader

.overrun
When your city has become overrun by enemies, type .overrun to alert the High Command. They will then make decisions on what to do with the brigade in that city. At least one facility must be owned by the enemy to use .overrun

.own
This will tell you the ownership of all the facilities in the city you are in. You can also select a city on the map or type it in the command, such as .own Schilde to get information about Schilde, for example. If you highlight a bridge on the map and use this command, you can find out whether that bridge is up or down.

.r
Reply to the last person to send you a private message. When you type .r it will automatically fill in the username of the person you're replying to.

.report
If you have something important to report to the developers and moderators in the game, type .report <message>. The message will be recorded along with your exact location on the map. This is useful in reporting bugs or another player's inappropriate actions.

.status
Use this to find out the status of an FB. Highlight an FB on the map and type .status This will give you information about the damage status of that FB. It will display how much damage the infantry and vehicle spawn have sustained so far.

.sysmotd
Displays the System Message of the Day.

.time
This displays your computer system's time and the server's local time.

.trainers
This shows a list of the trainers currently online.

.w
Whisper. If you type .w and a message you will speak locally to those around you. Only those within 11 meters will hear you.

.who
This command by itself will show you a list of all your squad members and their details. If you specify a player with .who <username> you can find out about that specific player. Details include the rank and brigade that the player is currently attached to.

.wtf
Use this when something inconceivable happens.

.y
Yell. If you type .y and a message you will speak locally to those around you. Those within 200 meters will hear you.

Squad Commands
.accept
.create
.decline
.demote
.disband
.invite
.leave
.promote
.recruit
.remove
.resign
.voteco
.voting

$here capstats of the cp you are in
.takelead
obj (l, n or i)
Objectives, followed by List, Number, or Information. .obj l shows a list of all of the Attack and Defense Objectives for your country. .obj n shows the number of Attack Objectives available and used. .obj i shows information about the Objectives related to the city you are in. If you're not near a city, you must select a city on the map before typing .obj i to get info about it.

Hc command:
.hc all hc members online and the bde
.hcl list all hc members online without bde
.hcoff to close down hcchannle
.attack places ao
.clear removes ao
.own stats for town or fb

.status or .own, to give the FB status,
.hcmotd
.moveb moves brigade
.moved moves division

Timus will learn the commands so we can aks them whe we forgot 1.
I didn't checked them so might be a few old commands between them, the list i used was from 2008 and a few updates since then Smile

edwin75

Back to top Go down

commandlist Empty Re: commandlist

Post  Timus Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:31 am

Ooh, this will be very handy. Thanks Ed.

Now I can at least do proper CP reports instead of saying "looks ok for now" Smile

S!
Timus
Timus

Back to top Go down

Post  casey176 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 am

Ahh yes ...... the list Twisted Evil
casey176
casey176
Admin

Back to top Go down