Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
CRS and their new engine EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
CRS and their new engine EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
CRS and their new engine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
CRS and their new engine EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
CRS and their new engine EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
CRS and their new engine EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
CRS and their new engine EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
CRS and their new engine EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
CRS and their new engine EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CRS and their new engine

Go down

CRS and their new engine Empty CRS and their new engine

Post  StelGard Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 am

S!

I was enthused after receiving an invitation to test CRS' new game engine! I waited impatiently until CRS stress tested and opened the game to me and other returning vets. I was mightily disappointed to find heavy lag indicating that although they had a new engine they do not have servers that can handle heavy traffic. After trying to fiddle around with every setting I could and still experiencing heavy lag, I logged off in disgust. Trying again yesterday, Monday 11/22/11 I found the server much more stable and played for several hours. I was happy that CRS had resolved the problem. What I was unhappy about was the profound lack of 22nd Mech members online. I saw Roy only briefly. Niteeye and other British 22nd Mech members, having played for several hours before I logged on disappeared due to the lateness of their hour. Hopefully other US 22nd Mech members will become active again and we can extend the US playing time deep into the night.
StelGard
StelGard

Back to top Go down

CRS and their new engine Empty CRS still Glitchy but I Re-Upped anyway!

Post  StelGard Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am

The Server Lag and CTD's were fixed and I was able to continue game play to the point where I realized how much I had missed the game. I Re-Subbed.

Yesterday Sunday 11/27/2011 was an interesting afternoon. RoyBoy, archangel and I pushed out 6 pounders and trundled our way into Amiens. It took over an hour and we engaged all our way in from hill crest to the City's interior up to the river South. Where RoyBoy and I were promptly machine gunned trying to cross the bridge. Archangel played on, RoyBoy Logged and I took a break. Repeated attack missions on Amiens and the AF were pretty much the same deal with a few kills and a lot of MIA or KIA's. I don't think I would have died so often id I had 22nd around me using TS. Unfortunately, so far in my being back I've seen very few 22nd OL at any time. Disappointing to say the least!

Regards,

StelGard....Out.
StelGard
StelGard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum