Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
For Stelgard EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
For Stelgard EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
For Stelgard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
For Stelgard EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
For Stelgard EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
For Stelgard EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
For Stelgard EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
For Stelgard EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
For Stelgard EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

For Stelgard

3 posters

:: General

Go down

For Stelgard Empty For Stelgard

Post  Niteeye Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:52 pm

S! Stelgard :-)

Tis good to hear you are doing well m8 , its been a long time . I'll try and give you a quick rundown on things as they stand .

22nd mech wise . We have been hitting about 8 online regularly recently , and as you probably read in the forums , a few names have been coming back , plus the new additions that we have picked up along the way :-)
We have 2 more people joining AHC soon , along with long time AHC staffer Keysie , this is to bring 22nd back to the forefront of allied operations which will bring us more recruits and i hope a lot more fun.
I am doing my best to push 22nd more into attack , rather than defending , trying to get more people to use ts3 "details in the forum and with have our own channel " , ts3 works brilliantly and being on an allied server , gives us closer tie in with AHC and other squads.
Speaking of other squads , and this is general info for everyone . I would like to build on ties with SODS , igor a lot will know already , but they are a great bunch to team up with if 22nd is low on numbers when you online.

Game wise.

Well there is so much i could go into , but in reality a lot is still the same . So i wont go into a lot , but i know what you loved in game so here it goes :-)
I will perfectly honest about the ATG game thou , its a lot harder now . The FRU which has taken over from MSP's has made it a lot harder , an inf ML can now walk out of town , place a FRU "msp" and all of a sudden , you have EI all over your six without ever hearing that truck . So ATG support is a must really nowadays , placement of a FRU close by is the best way , resupply for atg and somewhere for inf to spawn to protect you , something i will happily do myself for any 22nd .

Anything else you want to know m8 , just ask .
Niteeye
22nd Mech CO

TS info in this post https://22ndmech.forumotion.net/t28-we-have-a-ts-channel

Niteeye

Back to top Go down

For Stelgard Empty Thx for the update niteeye

Post  StelGard Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 am

It sounds pretty much the same as it ever was. How it was playing when I left. Just a few new twists. I loved the game but playing alone or on poorly coordinated teams was too much at the end. I'm still sitting on the side thinking about this. I'll stay in close contact and see what happens with the 22nd as far as building team members goes. If it looks to be a resurgence then I'm in. Subscription fees are the main issue. Especially if one pays them and his team mates don't log on. This is still the main question with me.

Regards,

StelGard....Out.
StelGard
StelGard

Back to top Go down

For Stelgard Empty Re: For Stelgard

Post  wildman4 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:53 pm

S! Stel! Good to see you are still around. Get back into the game, we need your atg experience. cheers
Still a few of us old farts in the game!
wildman4
wildman4

Back to top Go down

For Stelgard Empty For wildman4

Post  StelGard Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 am

S!

Ya, been awhile. Lots happened between then and now. All behind me now thank you! Those last two years were tough on me physically and emotionally. I took a different life path as a result. Some things weren't changed though. Like online gaming with friends. That's still a "ya let's kick butt!" hot button installed centrally in my psyche. Smack between my eyes. It's a part of me I like and it's staying right there.

The question remains, do I resub or not? I think I might. It may take a little while to convince myself I want it.....again. It mostly depends on my commitment level. Generally I put every effort towards personal achievement and Team in any game I play. My enjoyment comes from those two factors. If there are few to no team mates to play with, one factor is missing. If the Team is absent I die more often and personal achievement is lost as well. Both factors down and out. It's gonna get down to how the 22nd is rebuilding and recruiting. One way I can tell that the Team is low on numbers atm is the lack of posts I see on this Forum. Few to no bumps. So, I haven't fully decided yet wildman. It's good to see there's still a few old salts punching Gerry out! I'll hang and see what happens.

Regards to all!

StelGard....Out.
StelGard
StelGard

Back to top Go down

Post  Niteeye Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Well we definatly pushing the numbers in the right direction m8 . There is alos the f2p account route , although i am not sure what you can use , i know rifleman and smg , but i believe there is more , i am running a test on that now .

Red103 has joined AHC , so we now have 2 members in AHC , Edwin is looking at joining aswell soon .
Regular online people include ..............sorry if i miss anyone and Casey is AWOL , tut tut , lol

Myself
Keir
Five
Mutley
Red103
Edwin
Yelo ?
Arcangel
Keysie
Spark
Royboy

Plus theres linking up with squads like SODS , with Igor :-) Cracking team with good numbers .

I do have my secondary account , which Keir has access to at moment , i am sure if you wanted to see how things go , we could set something up. Because tbh , i would love to have your skills back in game :-).

S!
Niteeye

Niteeye

Back to top Go down

Post  wildman4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Hey niteeye, you forgot me on that list of regulars! LOL
wildman4
wildman4

Back to top Go down

For Stelgard Empty Bah

Post  Niteeye Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 am

I knew i would forgot someone , absolutely shattered this week , not getting much sleep.

Niteeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum