Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
My Goodness It's been too long! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Goodness It's been too long!

:: General

Go down

My Goodness It's been too long! Empty My Goodness It's been too long!

Post  StelGard Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 am

Salute!

It's been a very long time since I've stepped through the door. I've fully recovered from heart surgery and am active on many fronts once more. During my absence I have gotten involved in World of Tanks and was busy rebuilding the DSA. After many years I have retired from any leadership position and am now serving as their Senior adviser. I'm happy to say they don't need me very often. I've handed the operation off to younger members and am enjoying my new found freedom! I did this at the request of my son and am glad I did. Managing was taking it's toll on me. Everyone agreed I deserved a peaceful retirement w/o the stress.

I can't tell you how many times I've thought of the 22nd Mech and BattleGround Europe. Much of my gaming enjoyment came through your company and gaming with you. Yes, I've played many different games since then. Many MMO's such as PoBS, DDO, LOTRO, Path of Exile and others offered different experiences, World of Tanks occupied a majority of my time as well. None satisfied me as much as BattleGround Europe though. It wasn't the BattleGround Europe action that drew me back as much as it was fighting beside you, my old friends. I can't say at this time whether or not I'll play BGE again. That really depends on how the game is running these days. When I left it was a mess with few 22nd Mech members playing. If those issues have been corrected and the membership re-energized I just might revive my old account. I would like nothing better than to do so. I'll decide on that with your help. I'd like nothing better than to climb back into an ATG and start busting tanks again!

My warmest Regards!

StelGard....Out!

StelGard
StelGard

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum