Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
changed the rules for playing axis/recruits EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

changed the rules for playing axis/recruits

3 posters

:: General

Go down

changed the rules for playing axis/recruits Empty changed the rules for playing axis/recruits

Post  edwin75 Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Last few maps we had some new recruits joining 22nd.
I changed the squad message, they can play axis if they want during the first week.
After 7 days they will be promoted to member or kicked if they want to stay axis.

I kicked 1 today for playing axis, but he only joined yesterday, think i was too quick with it Sad
If you see me logged in as axis, i am not playing but probably just chatting with some of the newbies. Twisted Evil

I have my autorecruiter on, at the end of every campaign, i check the recruits, if they joined more then 20 days ago i check them with CRS, and kick the players who played juist 1 or 2 days, or didn't logged in last 3 weeks, depends on the stats and time Smile

I kicked 20 recruits at the end of last map so we get new players, but the problem is to make them stay after the free trail Sad

Still don't know how we can achieve that.

edwin75

Back to top Go down

changed the rules for playing axis/recruits Empty Re: changed the rules for playing axis/recruits

Post  casey176 Tue May 24, 2011 1:36 pm

You have been much more kinder than I have been lolol I just kicked them, but seeing as how the squad might evolve to a multi side squad I am not so sure about kicking them anymore. Ed you got a great idea! But shoudl the squad stay allied? When intermission is on i see and talk to many old 22nd that no longer want to play allied, infact even going so far as to telling me to join the axis due to the organization level they have compared to allied LOL!
casey176
casey176
Admin

Back to top Go down

changed the rules for playing axis/recruits Empty Re: changed the rules for playing axis/recruits

Post  edwin75 Tue May 24, 2011 2:37 pm

as most of us likes to defend we might join the side that lost last map?

Or go axis for a longer period and see what we like more, guess i still prefer allied so won't be easy for me what todo Smile

Playing axis once in a while isn't a problem for me Smile

edwin75

Back to top Go down

Post  casey176 Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Well its really not a prob for me since I keep being told its better lolol I find anything in there hard to believe anymore lolol but k1ng and jgray and niteye and bobstav, and apauc, and many others are over there and have plans to stay lolol I'm not sure what that means but I just want all of us to have fun regardless of the side......I'm have more fun ingame hunting you guys and gals more than I do anything else lololol but I'm for what ever everyone else wants. Right now I'm just trowing ideas around on some different and possibly more fun things to do. Try to get more online.
casey176
casey176
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bionicg Sat May 28, 2011 2:00 am

Im back!!

bionicg

Back to top Go down

Post  casey176 Sat May 28, 2011 9:37 am

Lololol yay
casey176
casey176
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum