Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ***NOT MANY LEFT NOW!***
Squad Status  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am by covdad

» Time to leave
Squad Status  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm by wildman4

» Active 22nd Members and Officers call for a War Council!
Squad Status  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 pm by StelGard

» lets get new leadership in squad
Squad Status  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am by StelGard

» Where has everyone gone? To other Units?
Squad Status  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 am by Roy Boy

» CRS and their new engine
Squad Status  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am by StelGard

» 1.34 next week?
Squad Status  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 am by StelGard

» We have a new website all!!
Squad Status  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm by casey176

» How would we like??
Squad Status  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm by Vowlesy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Squad Status

5 posters

:: General

Go down

Squad Status  Empty Squad Status

Post  Niteeye Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Big S! to you all .

As most have read or gathered by now , i have taken the reins from Casey . as he is out earning way to much money for a poor man .

I chose to have the Squad Axis for campaign 74 for a couple of reasons .
Having played a bit in 73 on Axis , i had seen how things worked . I want 22nd to watch and learn all we can . Some things Axis seem to do much better , and theres some things we can expliot a bit.
We need to work on Recruitment and training of sed Recruits , we have got some good new players in already and are hitting 4-5 each night between about 7:00pm and 1:00am GMT . This is increased to 6-7 people with those that have chosen to continue playing Allied side Sad

We need to start looking at Squad Nights ... so i am looking for your input into how you would like to do things .
Would also like to consider regular training nights , both on live and training servers , this is going to be especially important with new equipment coming into game soon . Gonna need to know how that PIAT blows them tanks up 1st time .

Seen a few names coming back to game , and few more on trials but aiming to resub . Its time to get 22nd back into the forfront of this game we all love to hate :-) , We are still the one of the best squads in game , with real dedicated players in some of the most important roles in game.

Anyway , thats a big enough wall of text from me , except to say ..........................

22nd Mech , you are the absolute fucking best in my eyes , at anything you do :-)

S!
Niteeye
Commanding Officer

Niteeye

Back to top Go down

Squad Status  Empty Re: Squad Status

Post  edwin75 Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 pm

found a few fun things todo Smile

Think we should play more BEF next campaigns, and joining more attacks.
Those missions get most new players to join the squad, should be a good start to refresh it Smile

Might be usefull to get us in this thread Smile
linky

No ideas about SN yet, going on vacation in less then 2 weeks, so might be when i am away, or when i am back Wink

edwin75

Back to top Go down

Post  wildman4 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 pm

S! I have been one of the ones playing allied this map. A squad night would be great but on a personal note I watch college football on Saturdays and don't have much time for that day. I think we need to find a squaddie that can create a new website that would help keep everyone in touch and involved. Anyone out there with this kind of expertise??? Also it would be nice to be able to view a current list of active squaddies. cheers
wildman4
wildman4

Back to top Go down

Post  casey176 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 am

Knowing how the axis operate is key in the long run.... they are so damn loud... hint hint nudge nudge wink wink! Say no more Razz any motor equipment they use is louder than shit lolol You can event hear anyone on TS lol.

Anyways Ill be back soon enough and hoping to get things back to normal for me. Hoping to get in there as support for niteeye and the rest of you. Nite knows what he is talking about Razz

And wildman... TCU all the way Twisted Evil
casey176
casey176
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bernie1996 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Nice, cool to see some room for changes ^^.

Also, I think some of you might be like "Wow this guy still exists? I though he was dead."

Yeah, I'm still kickin', also I have made another Freetrial account, "Bernard144". Hope to see ya chaps in 'there.

S!
Bernie1996

Bernie1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down